- NVR -DVR Intelligent system with advanced video analysis directly on board
- For each video channel is assured the analysis of real-time images at resolution D1 @ 8 fps or VGA @ 8fps, with the same input video streams, reducing the number of flows analyzed by the system can analyze resolutions till 720p, 1080p and FULL HD
- v-ENGINE D2 (8 IP video channels)
- v-ENGINE D3(16 IP video channels)
- Communication protocols for anti-intrusion integration , fire-system supervision and access control systems by third-party manufacturers
- Management of remote I / O devices in simple form
- Accessibile via Cloud Ready
- Compatibility with the Vigilate v-SUITE general supervision platform
Building management made easy – v-ENGINE is designed to manage all devices of the v-ENGINE is designed to integrate and manage any device in a security system. It seamlessly merges the intrusion detection system, the video surveillance system and the access control system, all in one machine.
Performance – v-ENGINE can directly connect up to 256
sensors, 16 analog or IP camera, and can integrate other units, such as fire detectors, access control systems and DVRs.
Data – Data and High Definition images are stored inside the machine in H264, MJPEG or MPEG4 format. v-ENGINE supports also Low Definition streaming to a remote Xentinel supervisor in a public Cloud Structure or in a Private Cloud structure. On demand retrieval of HD images stored in the machine is also supported.
Installation – v-ENGINE is very user friendly: available in rack and embedded versions, it supports extended temperature range (-10°C to 50°C) .
- All in one
- Intrusion detection system
- CCTV system
- Access Control system
- Smoke and fire detection system
v-ENGINE is your unique security system manager: it can integrate IP or analog cameras, and allows connecting to other existing security systems. It supports local management through a touch screen panel and remote access with a supervisor Xentinel platform, both in a public existing Cloud Computing structure or in a “private” Cloud Computing architecture.
v-ENGINE is modular: multiple v-ENGINES can be connected together transparently and be managed as a single unit. On-board and transmitted data are secured by proprietary encrypted protocols ensuring the highest level of privacy and protection.